Isolation
The Packs & Metals 2cxeuy1
we are...

unique. 
• friendly. 
• allowing powers. 
 a welcoming community. 
• hoping to be the longest lasting wolf rpg site. 
• open to anyone 11 years old or older. 
• semi-realistic and semi-literate. 
• accepting newcomers. 
 open for beginners. 
• a work in progress. 

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isolation
The Packs & Metals 2cxeuy1
we are...

unique. 
• friendly. 
• allowing powers. 
 a welcoming community. 
• hoping to be the longest lasting wolf rpg site. 
• open to anyone 11 years old or older. 
• semi-realistic and semi-literate. 
• accepting newcomers. 
 open for beginners. 
• a work in progress. 
Isolation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Joining The Site
The Packs & Metals I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:10 am by Eternity

» Staff Sign-Up
The Packs & Metals I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:29 pm by Leoric

» w.i.p The Metals & Armor
The Packs & Metals I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:41 am by Eternity

» How To Use The Dice Roll
The Packs & Metals I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:10 am by Eternity

» W.I.P The Complete Kahu Guide
The Packs & Metals I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:05 pm by Eternity

» The Wolf's Law (W.I.P)
The Packs & Metals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:34 pm by Ambrosia

» Fading Whispers Memberlist
The Packs & Metals I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ambrosia

» Vitaly Is Real?!
The Packs & Metals I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 1:40 am by Vitaly

» Age of the Wolves
The Packs & Metals I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:54 pm by Guest

Pack News

After disappearance of Backster, Trance has followed in her mate's paw-steps and their scent is lost in the scent of the distant ocean air. Ambrosia has taken over the pack and is currently accepting newcomers.
♀ 1 & ♂ 2 → 3

Eternity's & Ocean's pups are nearly ready for their ceremonies being only 2 months old.
♀ 2 & ♂ 3 → 5

Tineson has taken over this territory. He is looking for rouges and loners to come and sniff out his pack to hopefully join.
♀ 0 & ♂ 1 → 1

A kahu is needed to keep this pack alive.
♀ 0 & ♂ 0 → 0

Vitaly is seeking some companionship, perhaps a pup will do.
♀ 0 & ♂ 1 → 1

Leoric is hoping new loners will seek her out to join her pack.
♀ 1 & ♂ 0 → 1

They are quiet as usual.
♀ 0 & ♂ 0 → 0

They are watching over us carefully.
♀ 0 & ♂ 0 → 0

Loners
Loners are free and without a care in the world...well except for food and predators.
♀ 1 & ♂ 0 → 1

Rouges
Being kicked from their pack, they may seek out a new pack. However other packs will be reluctant to accept such a wolf in their pack. Except for perhaps Crimson Hollows.
0 & ♂ 0 → 0

Pack Wolves → ♀ 4 & ♂ 7 = 11

Solitary Wolves → ♀ 1 & ♂ 0 = 1
Sisters
The Packs & Metals F83l3

The Packs & Metals

Go down

The Packs & Metals Empty The Packs & Metals

Post by Eternity Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:13 pm

Packs
Fading Whispers Pack

The Packs & Metals Faded10
These wolves are quiet and keep to themselves, they are hard to find and the only way lone wolves know a pack lives here is because of their scent marks. They keep to the shadows, blending in to their surroundings. They dislike trespassers.
Current Leaders: Ambrosia ♀ &  ---

Frozen Valley
The Packs & Metals Wolf_b12
These wolves are the largest of all, they have thick fur coats and muscular builds. They live in a mountain but are mostly located in the frozen valley which there camp is located. They can produce the strongest of amour if they can find any. They have the best Mālama and Koa's, the terrain keeps these wolves in top condition.
Current Leaders: Eternity ♂ Ocean ♀

Crimson Hollows
The Packs & Metals Snarli10
This pack is the most dangerous, their black-smith makes one of the best armors. Their fighting skills match their aggressive personality. They attack anyone who trespasses into their territory, especially pack wolves. They give loners and rouges a chance to explain however.
Current Leaders: Tineson 

Vengeful Breeze Pack
The Packs & Metals Wolf_t10
This pack is the fastest of all, they are some-what friendly. However they do have a thirst for vengeance, and will stop at nothing to get back at you.
Current Leaders: Reserved for Gemini(if she returns) ♀ Open For Claim if you get here first

Rain Pack
The Packs & Metals Rainpa10
These wolves live in the rain-forest, their favorite food is salmon and other fish. Their climate consists of a rainy season and a dry season. Since the climate is warm here, they are smaller then other wolves. With muscular builds and fat bellies, these wolves never grow hungry from the rich prey grounds.
Current Leaders:  Vitaly 

Evergreen Forest Pack
The Packs & Metals Wolf_b11
These wolves live in a evergreen forest. Known for their trees of green there every season however there ground changes color. Prey here various but the deer usually head away in the winter or late fall, heading toward more food. Some deer pass threw here during winter or fall, some pass threw in late winter or mid winter.
Current Leaders: Leoric ♀

Sky Packs

CandisLani
The Packs & Metals D9133723e33b1474a4189482d832b5c0
This is where the dead reside. They send prophecies to the pack healers or leaders, they live in the clouds. Sometimes they may send signs in the form of cloud shape, which could also be a warning.

'Aumakua Havens
The Packs & Metals 12874d1371975535-share-your-wallpapers-13825-wolf-space-1920x1080-digital-art-wallpaper

This is where the gods or wolves who watch over us reside. They have beautiful lands that float above candislani, rarely will a candislani wolf enter the council here. The wolves here are often still have ranks to do, such as the Reaper wolf, who spreads death threw the land packs and other wolves, loners, and rouges. Usually by his side is the wolf who guides the newly deceased to candislani.

Metals
The strongest metal can be found in the mountains of the Frozen Valley Wolves. Diamonds can be found here to make  amour or the strongest of all metals Sky Metal, which is only found in cold mountain tops or meteorites.

The weakest metal can be found in the rain forest. How ever weak it is it is not so weak as to break upon impact, remember these wolves are large and plump from all the food they eat. Amour is little use to them, however they do use it.

Shadow medal can be found in the Fading Whispers Pack.

REMEMBER metal can only be found by black-smiths, well other wolves can find it but most will think of it as merely rock. Even if they get it they will have no use for it, until a black-smith makes it into amour or Weapons.
Eternity
Eternity
Kahu
Kahu

Kālā : 228

https://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down