Isolation
The Rule Book 2cxeuy1
we are...

unique. 
• friendly. 
• allowing powers. 
 a welcoming community. 
• hoping to be the longest lasting wolf rpg site. 
• open to anyone 11 years old or older. 
• semi-realistic and semi-literate. 
• accepting newcomers. 
 open for beginners. 
• a work in progress. 

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Isolation
The Rule Book 2cxeuy1
we are...

unique. 
• friendly. 
• allowing powers. 
 a welcoming community. 
• hoping to be the longest lasting wolf rpg site. 
• open to anyone 11 years old or older. 
• semi-realistic and semi-literate. 
• accepting newcomers. 
 open for beginners. 
• a work in progress. 
Isolation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Joining The Site
The Rule Book I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2015 11:10 am by Eternity

» Staff Sign-Up
The Rule Book I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 5:29 pm by Leoric

» w.i.p The Metals & Armor
The Rule Book I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:41 am by Eternity

» How To Use The Dice Roll
The Rule Book I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2015 4:10 am by Eternity

» W.I.P The Complete Kahu Guide
The Rule Book I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 4:05 pm by Eternity

» The Wolf's Law (W.I.P)
The Rule Book I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 10:34 pm by Ambrosia

» Fading Whispers Memberlist
The Rule Book I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2015 7:31 pm by Ambrosia

» Vitaly Is Real?!
The Rule Book I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2015 1:40 am by Vitaly

» Age of the Wolves
The Rule Book I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 8:54 pm by Guest

Pack News

After disappearance of Backster, Trance has followed in her mate's paw-steps and their scent is lost in the scent of the distant ocean air. Ambrosia has taken over the pack and is currently accepting newcomers.
♀ 1 & ♂ 2 → 3

Eternity's & Ocean's pups are nearly ready for their ceremonies being only 2 months old.
♀ 2 & ♂ 3 → 5

Tineson has taken over this territory. He is looking for rouges and loners to come and sniff out his pack to hopefully join.
♀ 0 & ♂ 1 → 1

A kahu is needed to keep this pack alive.
♀ 0 & ♂ 0 → 0

Vitaly is seeking some companionship, perhaps a pup will do.
♀ 0 & ♂ 1 → 1

Leoric is hoping new loners will seek her out to join her pack.
♀ 1 & ♂ 0 → 1

They are quiet as usual.
♀ 0 & ♂ 0 → 0

They are watching over us carefully.
♀ 0 & ♂ 0 → 0

Loners
Loners are free and without a care in the world...well except for food and predators.
♀ 1 & ♂ 0 → 1

Rouges
Being kicked from their pack, they may seek out a new pack. However other packs will be reluctant to accept such a wolf in their pack. Except for perhaps Crimson Hollows.
0 & ♂ 0 → 0

Pack Wolves → ♀ 4 & ♂ 7 = 11

Solitary Wolves → ♀ 1 & ♂ 0 = 1
Sisters
The Rule Book F83l3

The Rule Book

Go down

The Rule Book Empty The Rule Book

Post by Eternity Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:45 am

I believe that some of these rules are unfair, me and trance both agree to this. ~Backster

Forum Rules

.) No double posting

2.) You must be the age 11 & up to join (10 1/2 is allowed)

3.) You are allowed to curse because I don't care.

• Don't ever curse or swear toward anyone on this site

4.) Try to post as much as 5-6 sentences(not the simple short ones either) for rp and 3 words for other posts.

5.) You may have as many characters as you please, a max of 5 on one single account.

• You can have an unlimited amount of accounts on here. Make sure you do keep these accounts and character active. If you cannot keep your accounts and characters active then i'd advise not to have much. If I see that your characters or accounts are not being kept active then I will pm you about it and try to work with you.

Perhaps you could put some on Ghost Mode, which is basically saying that when you have time you will make those character or accounts back active. (Pm me if you want this). Either that or I can delete some accounts for you and you keep your characters on one account (remember max 5) or you can give your characters away.

6.) Isolation is copyrighted to Eternity, so do not copy his ideas/work upon other sites. If you do so and we find out their will be server consequences wither its online or in the real world.

7.) Do not threaten others, if you are not kidding or playing; you will most likely be banned because we care for our users safety.

8.) Do not disrespect Kahus or Kahunas even if they are not in your pack! Also Kahus and Kahuna do not disrespect other users..

(In rp this is allowed however)

• If you disrespect anyone it is highly frowned upon(unless in rp).

9.) Do not submit art that isn't yours, you can submit art you colored or edited, but do not claim it as your unless you drew it yourself. (For that will get you in trouble in the real world.) Make sure to credit the art owners if you know who they are.

10.) Do not call others out of their name and NEVER EVER be raciest! this is a raciest free site, if you don't like it move on. If we get evidence that you were raciest you will most likely be banned from the chat for a few days and have a lower rank, also you will not be able to pm only post.

11.) If you are a female/male you may have characters of the opposite gender, and no one will make fun of you and if so tell your kahu, or staff members.

12.) You can have more than one crush.

• Your wolf can have a mate but still like someone else or have a crush.

13.) You must notify your Alpha if you get a mate and the girls can ask the female alphas if they need dating advice and the males can ask the male alphas if they need dating advice.

14.) Cheating isn't allowed. It will spice up rp a little. If your caught and your mate is hurt or angry she/he has the right to ask the Alpha to do something about it. However this does not mean that he/she might be banned. The Alpha can assign chores for the cheater to do, and the cheater will have the shame of cheating. As everyone would know, and please don't make bad comments about the person rping the wolf. The wolf might just be a player or his/her dislikes sticking with one wolf(If your mate allows you to for rp sake to shake it up or something then pm the staff, kahus, and kahunas).

15.) In rp you can cuddle and stuff with your mate/crush but do not get to feisty! If you want to mate do it in pm, add "..." to the end of your post, or fade to a color that blends in to the background.

16.) Thinking of having pups? You may have pups but notify your alpha first. Also do not add to many details of  you having the pup(s) in rp.

• Most pups you may have will not live or may be a small litter. The Parents can choose who dies and who lives, no matter if they want all of them to live or not. Its the parents choice.
  • Check with Eternity about how many you will have.
  • (this changes often so well know if you read it or not) Secret answer is: Haze
  • You can buy stuff in the shop in order to get a better chance of having a larger litter.

17.) Someone can be the pup, but have to earn the money to be able to change their name.

18.) You can have as many accounts and characters as you like, that is if you can keep them active. If you don't want a char then set it up for adoption, kill him/her in rp, have someone kill him/her in rp, go on ghost mode, or have the wolf run out of these lands.

Chat Box Rules

• Do not spam the chat box with anything(includes, random words, random letters, numbers, smiles, links, etc.) spamming is when you post something in the chat-box and continue to send random things filling the chat-box quickly. It's also when someone continues to send something quickly for a certain amount of time, or simply to annoy someone.

Chat box admins/mods are allowed to kick you from                                                                                        the chat box, and if you continue to re-enter the                                                                                          chat-box and continue to spam then you will be                                                                                            banned from the chat-box for a certain amount of                                                                                        time(10 mins max).

• Do not send or advertise links to other sites in the chat-box. That's why their is an advertising board here. You can tell people to check out your advertisement however.

You can be kicked from the chat or the chat cleared, if behavior is                                                                     continued then banning from the chat box is an possibility.

Role-Play/Creation Rules

• Please do not suddenly transport your wolf to another place, 

ex;
Example of a role-play post with transport. Don't transport unless you have that power, then explain why you can. v.v:

• Don't Power-play, Auto-hit, or God-Mod. (Some exceptions to power but, not really)

Power-Play & Auto-Hit Examples:

Staff Rules/Duties
If your a staff member then here are a few rules you have to follow.

• Please don't copy/steal anything unless you have permission from Eternity to use such things.

• Please do not suddenly become aggressive or very strict toward the other users, once your made an admin or mod. This can result in a demotion of being a staff member. We want our community to be happy and excited to see staff members not angry or annoyed when one comes on. So members if you see anyone that's a staff member who isn't being very friendly "print screen" and report it to me in a pm.

• Please come on at least 5 times a week, we need active patrols and such to make sure that no one is breaking a rule, if a rule is broken then a first time offender should be informed not warned, I get when people don't feel like reading all the rules I'm one of those people.

• Just because your an admin/mod doesn't mean that you can break the rules and act as if they do not imply to you. If you break any rules it will be a warning to you as staff members should already know all the rules.

• When you accept a biography then please erase the 'secret' password and replace it with accepted by username.
Eternity
Eternity
Kahu
Kahu

Kālā : 228

https://clashofthepacks.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum